Saturday, February 03, 2007

stop



Yes, I have had enough of the snow. James and I were outside for 2 hours shoveling and really making no headway because we seemed to be working against a snowstorm. James didn't really shovel much and actually loved the whole winter play in the snow thing. But me? Not a fan. For me, I just see lack of mobility. How do we get the boy to Church/daycare? Because the stroller or wagon won't go well through this. Guess we'll have to look into a sled!
Here's James as a wolf:


Digging his nest:


5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

LOL, I too took some pictures of all the snow outside. I love looking at the untouched snow. It is so beautiful.
A sled would work great. He looks like he was having fun out there.

February 3, 2007 at 6:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

here people use plastic sledges and they work fine transporting kids and packages (shopping) ...

but we could do with some of your snow - send it this way please :)

February 4, 2007 at 3:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger Rachel said...

Maybe I'm a mean mom, but I make my kids walk when the weather's like this. We have a sled, but I just don't feel like pulling it, especially with my 7 month pregnant belly!

I must say, I'm loving this weather. Whenever it snows the way it did yesterday I get this huge surge of excitment build up in me. I think it's leftover from the days when a snow storm meant no school. Seeing the girls exuberance as they played out in the deep snow, burrying themselves in a snow bank up to their necks, making snow thrones and snow angels and shrieking with glee made it even more exciting for me.

I hope you can get through it OK though, Aphra. I know you just don't feel the same way about it I do.

February 4, 2007 at 9:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marlene said...

When we had the big snow storms in October I was really excited and I loved how beautiful it was. Now that we still have the October snow plus all the rest that's been dumped on us, I think I'm done with it. I'd like an early spring now.

February 5, 2007 at 10:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Calia77 said...

We're due snow tomorrow. Though, our weathermen - not renowned for getting it right a lot of the time - are hedging their bets: it could be rain!

I hope it's snow! Though, being able to walk to work means I can't use the 'no tube/train' excuse. Though if I still feel as rough as I do today, then I won't be going anywhere!

Snow really is a kid - and big kid - thing! I love it! Though I can see why it's frustrating you.

February 7, 2007 at 3:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home