Happy Birthday Bro!
Today is my brothers' birthday! Yay bro! James wants you to come here for HIS birthday. He wants to play soccer with you. He's becoming a wee bit of a fanatic.
I seem to have a lot of relatives born today. Bradley on Myrons side of the family. I think he's 7- 2 years older than James. And Daan, my cousin Bapke's boy. I think he's 2. So they don't read my blog. Just my bro.
Hey Bob- I think you were making fun of me in that last comment! I do not have a new attitude. That's my sleeping attitude! I would let Myron kill the mouse except we cannot get to it. It's not in our house. It's either in the crawl space below the house or the attic. Or maybe there are some in each location. I don't know. I'm looking into professional help! For me and the mice!
I seem to have a lot of relatives born today. Bradley on Myrons side of the family. I think he's 7- 2 years older than James. And Daan, my cousin Bapke's boy. I think he's 2. So they don't read my blog. Just my bro.
Hey Bob- I think you were making fun of me in that last comment! I do not have a new attitude. That's my sleeping attitude! I would let Myron kill the mouse except we cannot get to it. It's not in our house. It's either in the crawl space below the house or the attic. Or maybe there are some in each location. I don't know. I'm looking into professional help! For me and the mice!

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday to you brother.
Post a Comment
<< Home