How to help the struggling
I have tried a number of new tactics this term in my course, to try to get the students to learn the material. However, my tactics so far have only worked on the best students. The struggling ones still seem unreachable. Though if they are struggling in my course they probably are in other ones as well and are so washed over, they can't reach lifelines anymore.
I am not on top of my work yet, but I am close to finishing my marking. Myron is at work tonight studying for his grill session. I have a long list of work to do myself.
James is funny about trying new things. The kids website where he likes to do mazes on, I have been introducing him to other things. He is normally hesitant about the new things, but then after he doesn't want to do anything else!
I had a really good talk with Kim yesterday about something that happened in her past that she is starting to deal with. I am so proud of how far she has come :)
But my brain is too full of work to post anymore!
I am not on top of my work yet, but I am close to finishing my marking. Myron is at work tonight studying for his grill session. I have a long list of work to do myself.
James is funny about trying new things. The kids website where he likes to do mazes on, I have been introducing him to other things. He is normally hesitant about the new things, but then after he doesn't want to do anything else!
I had a really good talk with Kim yesterday about something that happened in her past that she is starting to deal with. I am so proud of how far she has come :)
But my brain is too full of work to post anymore!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home