Wednesday, February 14, 2007

shelter

If I could find my camera, I'd take a picture of all the snow. I would have also taken a picture of the CAA tow truck towing the CAA battery assist van.

I took James to daycare on his new sled. Not sure how many other kids will be at the daycare today! But James was really looking forward to giving out his valentines! They had lollipops on them.

My class was all there this morning, but then they live across the road so they don't have much in the way of excuses!

I went and got some groceries on the way home. The store was pretty dead. Then I trudged through the mounds of snow home and I'll leave again in a couple hours to pick up the Jamester. Just need to trudge through some more work first.

I found walking up princess st. was easy because the buildings sheltered you just right.

Last night I had a dream about one of my students who had to drop out last year because he was fighting cancer. He's back this year. I haven't told him I know if his diagnosis and history though. I try to take care of him more than the other students though. He was in my class this morning.

James and I will be shoveling snow after daycare and then having garlic bread and soup for dinner. Myron is studying tonight for his grill session tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Pope said...

Hi, You commented on my blog a little while back and said you tried to e-mail me. I just wanted to give you another e-mail address, which hopefully won't screen incoming e-mails as junk. It's popelaura@gmail.com.
take care,
Laura

February 14, 2007 at 6:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger rab said...

Haaaaa. CAA tow truck towing the CAA battery assist van. Hilarious!

February 16, 2007 at 10:35:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home