Mice on crack
Just when I thought all the mice had died of starvation, I was awoken at 5:45am by a mouse running in my attic sounding like it had swallowed a fan. It sounded like a giant mosquitoe. I also found a piece of bread outside my house and lots of mouse droppings so I see they are eating. This also led me to locate their entrance (the one that seems to be accessible in the winter anyway) to our house. So, I'm trying to figure out what to leave at the entrance. There's a lot of icicles dripping in the area so I need a trap or something that won't be affected by water dripping on it!
My work is way less stressful this week. You can tell because I've been able to blog everyday!
I am learning a new language for my new job. The language of SFTP. Indeed. My boss apparently thinks I speak this fluently, but I just took a crash course in it yesterday and taught myself everything i need to know for this job. (it's not that much, it's just I knew nothing before!)
James and I had fun getting haircuts (I meant to take a pic but forgot) and then we had the pasta and cheese. Then we played cars. He saw the movie cars at the daycare and so he named 2 of his cars after characters in the movie. One of them was called "Light Mean McQueen" which I thought was a strange name, but after a while I figured out he was saying "Lightning McQueen". A bit of a difference!
Tonight Myron is working late again. I'm making "Tropical chicken" for dinner. James has pioneer club after. Then after I put him to bed, I get to watch 'Survivor'. I love that show.
Tomorrow I'm at RMC.
It has just started snowing!!!
My work is way less stressful this week. You can tell because I've been able to blog everyday!
I am learning a new language for my new job. The language of SFTP. Indeed. My boss apparently thinks I speak this fluently, but I just took a crash course in it yesterday and taught myself everything i need to know for this job. (it's not that much, it's just I knew nothing before!)
James and I had fun getting haircuts (I meant to take a pic but forgot) and then we had the pasta and cheese. Then we played cars. He saw the movie cars at the daycare and so he named 2 of his cars after characters in the movie. One of them was called "Light Mean McQueen" which I thought was a strange name, but after a while I figured out he was saying "Lightning McQueen". A bit of a difference!
Tonight Myron is working late again. I'm making "Tropical chicken" for dinner. James has pioneer club after. Then after I put him to bed, I get to watch 'Survivor'. I love that show.
Tomorrow I'm at RMC.
It has just started snowing!!!

3 Comments:
The movie "Cars" is quite popular at my daycare; we watched it one day when it was too cold to go outside for a week. I thought it was a cute movie.
If you put steel wool in the hole where the mice are getting in they won't chew through it to get in.
I can't get Ethan to stop watching that movie.
When I want him to sit still for a while, all I have to do is play that movie and he doesn't move until it is done.
He just loves Lighting MCQueen. I must have seen that movie, now a million times but I do love it too.
We saw Cars at the drive-in last summer - good times! Muirgen calls the main character "Lightening McClean". She has quite a collection of dinky cars (they are her favourite toy) and all of the red ones are named, of course, Lightening McClean.
Post a Comment
<< Home