Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fridge



We were amused to find this arrangement on our fridge this morning.

James' cold has cleared up a lot. My head still hurts.

At work, yesterday, I was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was able to leave work 1/2 hour earlier than the week before reading week. That means the students have more of a grip. It was a good class yesterday. My Mon and Wed classes are the brightest. Tuesday and Thurs have more issues. Today I have to have a talk with a student about Academic dishonesty. I have no concrete proof that he is cheating but I have some basis to believe he is. So I need to talk to him about it. Those are always difficult conversations, so we'll see. I've aleady had one academic dishonesty talk with him already this term, so after this I'll have to decide how I want to proceed.

James' latest fads are playing some funny kids games on the computer and watching 'Raymond' on the tv. The funny thing with watching Raymond is if some of the characters aren't on the screen- like Robert and Amy- he asks me where they are. And I have to come up with things like 'out shopping'. He also noticed they don't show the kids much. For a family with 3 kids, they don't seem to spend a lot of time with them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Soap operas tend to be on the tv in the staff room at work quite often and I always notice that the characters never spend time with their kids either.

February 27, 2007 at 8:56:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home