Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Deep Freeze

Hmm. Enviro Canada says it is -30 with wind chill. We are to be deep frozen for 3 days. Lucky mom is getting out to Europe! I remember going to Holland for March break with her once and they had flowers. In March. Lucky!

I just have a few minutes before my next class. James wanted me to leave him a note with what he should eat and what he should play while I was gone. I did this and apparently this was the first thing he looked for when he got home. One the way to the daycare he assured me that he would 'keep an eye on Myron'. Funny kid seems to forget who the parent is!

I don't like night classes. I'm much too tired to be functioning on all cylinders. Hopefully, they get my jokes and it can be a relaxed class. We'll see what the dynamics are soon. Every class is different. It normally only takes me about 5 minutes to get a feel for the overall character of the class. I'll go meet them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home