Monday, March 05, 2007

Wind

The wind is blowing very strong tonight. The hydro crews probably will be very busy! Good thing my mom isn't flying out tonight!

I hung out with Kim this morning and she seems to be doing much better. Much more positive. Zully gave me a skipping rope. At his hotel, the aerobics room is being turned into a pool. Shame as it really is a nice aerobics room. I bought a little skipping rope for $1 (for James) at Walmart so we can skip together!

Myron is going to see his sleep specialists in the morning, so he went to bed extra early. He's still not sleeping well.

My work went well today. Monday is a pretty smart class, so it tends to go better than some. Tomorrow is my big day for work. I'll work 9-9 as I have a night class. Myron and James will have some male bonding over nachos and chilli. James was pretty excited about that. He was also excited about his new blue rubber boots. It doesn't take too much to excite a 4 year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home