Flying high
My mom is in the air, flying to Holland as I type!
The class last night went well. I was pretty pleased with it. Then this morning, I had another class. I was pretty worn out after 3- 3 hour classes within less than 24 hours!
My class all had an exam this evening so they were pretty antsy this morning. I hope they did ok.
Only 3 more early Wednesday classes. Not that I'm counting, or anything. James did his drop off at daycare this morning flawlessly. He was pretty tired this evening though.
I missed the meeting at Rustle tonight as Myron is working. I'll live outside the loop :)
The class last night went well. I was pretty pleased with it. Then this morning, I had another class. I was pretty worn out after 3- 3 hour classes within less than 24 hours!
My class all had an exam this evening so they were pretty antsy this morning. I hope they did ok.
Only 3 more early Wednesday classes. Not that I'm counting, or anything. James did his drop off at daycare this morning flawlessly. He was pretty tired this evening though.
I missed the meeting at Rustle tonight as Myron is working. I'll live outside the loop :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home