Play
This morning James made new names for us all based on what we do. So, his new name is 'Play'.
He called Myron "Plays his game on computer" (long name but accurate)
He called me "Hi there". What? Do I not DO anything? I'm thinking Myron's name might even be better than mine.
I had a wild dream last night. I forced myself to write it down at 3am so I wouldn't lose it. I'll post it on my dream blog eventually, but it was an interesting picture of this trip called life.
Today my boss was trying to predict the date of his breakdown. He thinks as of April 1 he will be 'highly caffinated'. Our work picks up April 1 and I am away April 4-11 (over Easter) I'll just be really busy before I leave and really busy when I get back!
He called Myron "Plays his game on computer" (long name but accurate)
He called me "Hi there". What? Do I not DO anything? I'm thinking Myron's name might even be better than mine.
I had a wild dream last night. I forced myself to write it down at 3am so I wouldn't lose it. I'll post it on my dream blog eventually, but it was an interesting picture of this trip called life.
Today my boss was trying to predict the date of his breakdown. He thinks as of April 1 he will be 'highly caffinated'. Our work picks up April 1 and I am away April 4-11 (over Easter) I'll just be really busy before I leave and really busy when I get back!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home