Tuesday's are long.
Yes, I work from 9am-9pm on Tuesday so it feels like a long day, because it IS!
I was again amused by how people find my blog and this is this week's keyword analysis:
2 20.00% ninja training kingston ontario
2 20.00% myron
1 10.00% rogers time change
1 10.00% clean our neighbourhood
1 10.00% rogers time change
1 10.00% where is lake k... (I am editing this one because people look for this lake and find my blog ALL the time from one visit I wrote about ages ago. So I am not entering the name of said lake here or they'll all come here, which would be even less helpful to them than my actual experience at the lake, I think)
1 10.00% in home daycare long nap
1 10.00% fast friday-my teddy
I spent the morning checking my students online work. Now I think I'll have some nachos and then head in for my first class on campus. I'll have crackers for dinner, because it's too much trouble to make a real dinner at work. I made chicken in creamy tomato sauce yesterday, so Myron and James will have the leftovers tonight. James complained about the chicken last night saying it had 'blood' on it. Sigh, no, that's tomato sauce. My culinary delights sometimes go underappreciated.
Myron's brother called last night because they need someone with an A+ credit rating to cosign for a loan on a car for their Mom. Which I find RATHER amusing. Because they make fun of us for being 'Amish' and not having a car. And now the only people in the family who HAVE NO CAR THEMSELVES are cosigning for a loan on someone else's car. Go figure.
Also, though Myron's surgery is not until August we have to pay for the portion that OHIP doesn't cover now. Go figure on that too.
James is majorly into sports now. He plays all sorts of things in our hall and likes to watch on tv as well as clips on the computer. My brother would be so proud :)
I was again amused by how people find my blog and this is this week's keyword analysis:
2 20.00% ninja training kingston ontario
2 20.00% myron
1 10.00% rogers time change
1 10.00% clean our neighbourhood
1 10.00% rogers time change
1 10.00% where is lake k... (I am editing this one because people look for this lake and find my blog ALL the time from one visit I wrote about ages ago. So I am not entering the name of said lake here or they'll all come here, which would be even less helpful to them than my actual experience at the lake, I think)
1 10.00% in home daycare long nap
1 10.00% fast friday-my teddy
I spent the morning checking my students online work. Now I think I'll have some nachos and then head in for my first class on campus. I'll have crackers for dinner, because it's too much trouble to make a real dinner at work. I made chicken in creamy tomato sauce yesterday, so Myron and James will have the leftovers tonight. James complained about the chicken last night saying it had 'blood' on it. Sigh, no, that's tomato sauce. My culinary delights sometimes go underappreciated.
Myron's brother called last night because they need someone with an A+ credit rating to cosign for a loan on a car for their Mom. Which I find RATHER amusing. Because they make fun of us for being 'Amish' and not having a car. And now the only people in the family who HAVE NO CAR THEMSELVES are cosigning for a loan on someone else's car. Go figure.
Also, though Myron's surgery is not until August we have to pay for the portion that OHIP doesn't cover now. Go figure on that too.
James is majorly into sports now. He plays all sorts of things in our hall and likes to watch on tv as well as clips on the computer. My brother would be so proud :)

3 Comments:
The Bible has something to say about co-signing loans. And it didn't even know about the problems of co-signing that we run into today. That's an absolute rule for me - never co-sign someone else's loan, even family. I'd rather lend someone the money directly, though I don't like doing that. There are some very good reasons to avoid co-signing. I know how good you guys are with finances so I won't take the time to preach much more about this here except to say you could lose a lot more than the amount of the loan.
Thanks rab. We had a good chat via email. Gave me lots to think about.
Ha ha ha! I actually AM full-blooded Amish and I have a car.
Post a Comment
<< Home