Time change
James was up at 6am today, so I have decided to start the time change this morning. Let's say he woke up at 7am! Really, I think it takes more than a day to get into a new routine and I was kinda planning on implementing this before the early wake up.
Myron is working today. Saturdays narmally have us cleaning in the morning (I use 'us' loosely) and then going out in the afternoon when he's a bit tired. Today it's kind of freezing rainy so I'm not sure if we'll go out.
He's become quite the sports fan. He's looking forward to all the basketball on tv coming up. We play a lot of soccer at home too.
Myron is working today. Saturdays narmally have us cleaning in the morning (I use 'us' loosely) and then going out in the afternoon when he's a bit tired. Today it's kind of freezing rainy so I'm not sure if we'll go out.
He's become quite the sports fan. He's looking forward to all the basketball on tv coming up. We play a lot of soccer at home too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home