Welcome Mom!
To this:
Early morning snow picture
My mom's plane is listed as boarding now.(Edited to add: my mom leaves holland at 11 degrees and here it's -7. Plane is now listed as in the air 7 minutes late, but due on time at Toronto.)
Lorna, I don't think I'd give up my chocolate for mice! So far my mice experts tell me to use peanut butter! And I don't mind giving up peanut butter, so I think that's what we'll do if we ever get around to the traps.
Early morning snow pictureMy mom's plane is listed as boarding now.(Edited to add: my mom leaves holland at 11 degrees and here it's -7. Plane is now listed as in the air 7 minutes late, but due on time at Toronto.)
Lorna, I don't think I'd give up my chocolate for mice! So far my mice experts tell me to use peanut butter! And I don't mind giving up peanut butter, so I think that's what we'll do if we ever get around to the traps.

3 Comments:
Think of it this way - giving up chocolate for decent nights' (many of them) sleep - I'd call that FAIR TRADE
wouldn't giving up peanut butter if it catches them be a better trade?
even if the mouse is offed, I'm sure there are other things that will keep me from a good nights sleep. unfortunately.
looks cold. almost 70f here tomorrow
Post a Comment
<< Home