Saturday, March 17, 2007

The eagle has landed


My mom's plane landed about 5pm. Don't expect her to be home for a while. Don't expect her to call either because she'll be VERY tired, I'm sure.

James and I did some shovelling, then he watched race cars for a bit while I caught up on some work. Now he and Myron are over at A.J.s and I have a wee bit more work to cover and the dinner dishes to do. I made a wonderful meatloaf in the slow cooker.

4 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

puppies are landing too.

waiting on #6

glad your mum is home though - you'll sleep better tonight for sure.

March 17, 2007 at 9:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aphra said...

I did not sleep better tonight. I don't think my mom has anything to do with my sleep problems.

March 18, 2007 at 7:41:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when we first met - you worried about your mum flying - so thought it might affect your sleep.

But I could have meant it figuratively too of course.

oh and I forgot the mouse :)

March 18, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom lives in Holland? I didn't know that! But your weather sounds horrible - at least we have above zero - only +2 this morning, but the sun is shining beautifully :)

March 20, 2007 at 5:34:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home