I'm bacon!
James loves the look of this stuffed piece of bacon.
From the website description (same website that I got the Tardis mug for my dad and brother for Christmas):
I didn't watch the Grammy's as I find award shows a bit of a bore. But I heard that Chris Brown was to perform.
Explaining the decision to allow Brown back on the show, Ehrlich told ABC News Radio, “I think people deserve a second chance, you know. If you’ll note, he has not been on the Grammys for the past few years and it may have taken us a while to kind of get over the fact that we were the victim of what happened.”
To which Sasha Pasulka said:
The Grammys think that they were the victim of Chris Brown hitting Rihanna in the face.
The Grammys. Think. That they. Were the victim. Of Chris Brown. Hitting. Rihanna. In the face.
This week is especially busy with the 221 midterm on Tues/ Thurs and Wed being full of presentations (7 hours) and other assorted work (12 hours straight with no break). I have to get well in order to handle Wed!
If you are in the area and want to see Mechmania it will be broadcast on a TV outside BMH 313 on Wed from 12:30-2:30pm and Thurs 6:30-8:30pm.
From the website description (same website that I got the Tardis mug for my dad and brother for Christmas):
Squeeze him and he says, "I'm Bacon!". No matter what the situation, he says, "I'm Bacon!" This reminds children that no matter what happens in life, they should be true to themselves and always be proud of who they are. Which of course, means bacon lovers. What child on this planet wouldn't want to befriend a piece of mostly meat held together with fat and love?
I didn't watch the Grammy's as I find award shows a bit of a bore. But I heard that Chris Brown was to perform.
Explaining the decision to allow Brown back on the show, Ehrlich told ABC News Radio, “I think people deserve a second chance, you know. If you’ll note, he has not been on the Grammys for the past few years and it may have taken us a while to kind of get over the fact that we were the victim of what happened.”
To which Sasha Pasulka said:
The Grammys think that they were the victim of Chris Brown hitting Rihanna in the face.
The Grammys. Think. That they. Were the victim. Of Chris Brown. Hitting. Rihanna. In the face.
This week is especially busy with the 221 midterm on Tues/ Thurs and Wed being full of presentations (7 hours) and other assorted work (12 hours straight with no break). I have to get well in order to handle Wed!
If you are in the area and want to see Mechmania it will be broadcast on a TV outside BMH 313 on Wed from 12:30-2:30pm and Thurs 6:30-8:30pm.

1 Comments:
Hi..!!
I love the Bacon Saying..!!
Whew you sound busy;.. but enjoy the process and Stay Present. I read the book The Power Of NoW about 30 times now by Eckhart Tolle...and lol learned to enjoy all I do now... (might as well enjoy the process). :)
Thanks for your comment. I'm just tired of feeling sorry for everyone that is Rich and Beautiful.. !!! If they have the time and energy to look fabulous; memorize long scripts etc.. they are functional enough to go for HELP properly.
Why do people look up to celebrities so much??? They should be just humble servants doing what they are best at like anyone else; and not over-priced.
My heros are the teachers.. !!!.. and even day care workers who work with young children who minds are growing.. !! Librarians etc.
And you are a teacher?? Thank you for being in that profession..
My 3 children always had such terrific teachers... well 99% of the time.. (but there is always one or two flakes in every profession of course).
Post a Comment
<< Home