Walk
Wednesdays are generally my longest days as I have a class that goes late. But because I accidentally thought that yesterday was Wednesday I was rather ahead for the day and it wasn't so crazy. I got most of my desk cleared off. I got no further ahead on my email though- still have a backlog of sorting to do. I have a lot of meetings tomorrow so I'm not sure that I will get further ahead.
Anyway, today I was ahead enough to take a lunchhour. I went downtown to Food Basics. While I was there I ran into Laurie. I hadn't seen her in over a year as she moved out to the country so this was a good surprise. We hugged when we saw each other and we chatted and caught up for a few minutes before we both went back to work. She gave me a compliment saying that I sound more like Shari than she remembered. I like that because I like Shari! She said she might pop by Rustle in the next week or 2.
It was such a sweet reunion that I thanked God for it as I was walking back to work.
Interestingly, I ran into someone else I hadn't seen in a long time on the way back and this meeting was completely different though she acknowledged me she did not stop. It was night and day compared to my previous meeting!
Need to wash dishes now!
Sometimes your heart disagrees with what your head is telling you
Anyway, today I was ahead enough to take a lunchhour. I went downtown to Food Basics. While I was there I ran into Laurie. I hadn't seen her in over a year as she moved out to the country so this was a good surprise. We hugged when we saw each other and we chatted and caught up for a few minutes before we both went back to work. She gave me a compliment saying that I sound more like Shari than she remembered. I like that because I like Shari! She said she might pop by Rustle in the next week or 2.
It was such a sweet reunion that I thanked God for it as I was walking back to work.
Interestingly, I ran into someone else I hadn't seen in a long time on the way back and this meeting was completely different though she acknowledged me she did not stop. It was night and day compared to my previous meeting!
Need to wash dishes now!
Sometimes your heart disagrees with what your head is telling you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home