Sunday, January 29, 2012

transformation

My job is going to be transforming over the next couple of weeks as I will be working on the first year program instead of the upper year program. This job is finally a continuing one. It is an interesting full circle as it was Feb 28 last year that they told me I would have to leave the exam job that I loved. It has been a year of transformation.

Mondays are always one of my busiest days.
Tomorrow I am going in early to help pull out the exam schedule so that it can be sent to faculty offices. Then I have a full day of workshops. I am also coordinating the shop training as Tim is away tomorrow.

Al sent me an audio clip for this song. Very nice.

I also read these 101 mini stories.

Need to sleep now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home