when tomorrow comes



That is a swimming cap photo shoot :)
Josh posted the new OK GO link on FB. They always have the best videos! My favorite is still "This too shall pass"
Today I went to Loblaws, washed dishes, did some laundry, went to Rustle, then Giant Tiger, then vacuumed, did more dishes, discovered a game called "Chuzzle" on my computer and unpacked a few more bags.
In one bag I found a bill from Primus for the old house. Interestingly I did not know who the phone provider was there as there was never a bill and there was no long distance service. I tried to figure it out at the time that Rogers dumped me but noone claimed me. This meant that I couldn't take the old phone number with me as I needed to let the company know who my old company was and I couldn't! Thus the new phone #. Apparently, Primus decided they were the provider in December. However, that was a little too late to help me and as I had already moved out, I don't have any intention of paying their bill! I have emailed them to try to sort it out.
My poor students had an assignment due during the Super Bowl- apparently I didn't check that schedule!
I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 7:30am.
James came back from Oshawa with 3rd place in the tournament and a new cold.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home