cleaning up
I am still working on recovering from the huge volume of email I had last year. I am sorting the filing them and I have made it back to mid-Nov now- so pleased- still a number of months to go!
I need to dress up as a protester from the 60s- if anyone has anything I can borrow for a costume- let me know! Our students need to design a device to transport a "valuable liquid" (we're using water) across an area with some obstacles. And I am supposed to be against the transport. I can't interfere with it though- that would be unfair :)
I watched the cbc show (fifth estate?) on the titanic wreck near Italy. While a lot has been made of the captain's inability to deal with a crisis. I did not realize that the mayor of the place they crashed into had got on the first lifeboat that arrived from the wreck and gone back and organized a good deal of the evacuation that went on there. He was one of the last to leave the ship and he was never on it to start with. There are some people who excel in crises and some who can't handle it.
I've also been watching the Bachelorette- the Courtney show. Courtney stands out from the other girls as she doesn't seem to have the same boundaries that they do. Apparently though, Ben likes this. For short term it might work. We'll have to see if it works long term. Hopefully, maturity will grow!
I have been listening to "New Order" on you tube. I remember them from my teen years!
I need to dress up as a protester from the 60s- if anyone has anything I can borrow for a costume- let me know! Our students need to design a device to transport a "valuable liquid" (we're using water) across an area with some obstacles. And I am supposed to be against the transport. I can't interfere with it though- that would be unfair :)
I watched the cbc show (fifth estate?) on the titanic wreck near Italy. While a lot has been made of the captain's inability to deal with a crisis. I did not realize that the mayor of the place they crashed into had got on the first lifeboat that arrived from the wreck and gone back and organized a good deal of the evacuation that went on there. He was one of the last to leave the ship and he was never on it to start with. There are some people who excel in crises and some who can't handle it.
I've also been watching the Bachelorette- the Courtney show. Courtney stands out from the other girls as she doesn't seem to have the same boundaries that they do. Apparently though, Ben likes this. For short term it might work. We'll have to see if it works long term. Hopefully, maturity will grow!
I have been listening to "New Order" on you tube. I remember them from my teen years!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home