Wednesday, February 08, 2012

maintaining

I worked a lot today but didn't get much further ahead. Presentations are coming up and sucking up a lot of my time. Tonight I was hoping to do some catch up as I normally stay late as I have a class going on Wed ev. but one of my TAs managed to get himself scheduled in 2 places at once. And since I wouldn't let him out of his commitment to me, I went and did his other committment- proctoring a midterm. Went perfectly ok as I have lots of experience with that sort of thing!

James is not well today- running a fever. He won't be going to school tomorrow. He's pretty pleased about this as they had a field trip planned and James is not keen on field trips. He enjoys them when he gets there, but he doesn't like his routine interrupted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home