Cell phone spam
I have a cell phone and only a few peeps have the number. James is the main user to check up on where I am! He would prefer a GPS on me I think. A few weeks ago I started to get cell phone spam. Since I have to pay for each call that is answered, I now have to check the number before I pick up. I'm not a fan of spam.
My mom is in the air now, flying to Holland. Flight should land in a couple of hours. Hope she got some sleep on the plane so she's not too shattered when she arrives!
My mom is in the air now, flying to Holland. Flight should land in a couple of hours. Hope she got some sleep on the plane so she's not too shattered when she arrives!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home