Moon light
James was feeling much better by this evening. Back to his regular jolly self.
The Febreeze helped the couch but only a bit, it still kind of smells. I'll be working on alternate treatments.
I helped in exams today and the schedule is pretty much ready to post. We had some interesting responses- one in particular made me laugh so much I cried!
My students in the Correspondence course have just realized that the question is sort of tricky and so I have a few hours of appointments from them tomorrow.
I also have a very early TA meeting so I should get some sleep!
The Febreeze helped the couch but only a bit, it still kind of smells. I'll be working on alternate treatments.
I helped in exams today and the schedule is pretty much ready to post. We had some interesting responses- one in particular made me laugh so much I cried!
My students in the Correspondence course have just realized that the question is sort of tricky and so I have a few hours of appointments from them tomorrow.
I also have a very early TA meeting so I should get some sleep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home