on a stick
well, i woke up feeling lousy.
my voice is definitely very bad and my nose is uber runny but I am hoping this is the worst of it and I get better after this as my Mon-Wed are scheduled to be very busy.
Mechmania starts on Wed and I'm supposed to be playing a UN observer. I apparently need a UN beret or blue hardhat. I'll post pictures when it's done- should be a lot of fun for the students.
I listened to "Lions" today and I liked these lyrics:
Lions make you brave
Giants give you faith
my voice is definitely very bad and my nose is uber runny but I am hoping this is the worst of it and I get better after this as my Mon-Wed are scheduled to be very busy.
Mechmania starts on Wed and I'm supposed to be playing a UN observer. I apparently need a UN beret or blue hardhat. I'll post pictures when it's done- should be a lot of fun for the students.
I listened to "Lions" today and I liked these lyrics:
Lions make you brave
Giants give you faith

1 Comments:
You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid!
Great song!
Post a Comment
<< Home