Hicken
When I went to John's deli yesterday, there was a large object in the meat section labeled "HICKEN". I had not seen anything like it before and I couldn't figure out if there was a spelling error and it should have been labeled "CHICKEN" or if it really was a cross between a pig and a chicken and really was a "HICKEN". Needless to say, I didn't buy it as I couldn't figure out what it was. It probably would have fed my parents as well as us, but exactly what we would have been eating, I don't rightly know.
They also had a duck that would have fit in my slow cooker, but I couldn't bring myself to eat a DUCK!
This morning the boys had a hard time getting up for hockey practice. It was at 8 at the M-Center. They were late. I am not sure how they are going to handle the 7am games.
Today I realized that we were out of pizza sauce so I decided to bike downtown to food basics. I did not realize there was so much construction going on downtown! Montreal st. was blocked so I went down to bagot. Bagot was blocked so I went down to Rideau, which was unpaved, but open. At Food Basics, I also picked up some of the Nestle chocolate ice cream that was on sale for 1.88. It is seriously good stuff!
When I got back I mowed the lawn, made pizza and then worked again on cutting down my old flowers in the patch.
I read James a book on the World cup and watched him play some soccer games on the Wii. Soccer fever lives on!
They also had a duck that would have fit in my slow cooker, but I couldn't bring myself to eat a DUCK!
This morning the boys had a hard time getting up for hockey practice. It was at 8 at the M-Center. They were late. I am not sure how they are going to handle the 7am games.
Today I realized that we were out of pizza sauce so I decided to bike downtown to food basics. I did not realize there was so much construction going on downtown! Montreal st. was blocked so I went down to bagot. Bagot was blocked so I went down to Rideau, which was unpaved, but open. At Food Basics, I also picked up some of the Nestle chocolate ice cream that was on sale for 1.88. It is seriously good stuff!
When I got back I mowed the lawn, made pizza and then worked again on cutting down my old flowers in the patch.
I read James a book on the World cup and watched him play some soccer games on the Wii. Soccer fever lives on!

1 Comments:
Wonder what does Hicken taste like. ???
Great picures. James looks cute with an d without his tooth.
Post a Comment
<< Home