Done
Happy birthday Karrie- please enjoy the exam schedule. Despite the fact that you don't go to Queen's and don't really care what is on the schedule. LOTS of people do. I am not kidding you. And so, you should be really happy that the schedule posted on your birthday as this was really important to a lot of people.
Lots of people are booking airline tickets as we speak.
James has hockey practice Sat and Sun morning. He's a hockey boy. Thanksgiving doesn't stop hockey!
My parents are coming up next weekend. Thankfully, James' game that weekend is at the reasonable hour of 10am on Saturday at the invista center. I am busy trying to think up a recipe that both they and James will like! We'll see what I can come up with.
Rustle is having a big turkey lunch on Sunday!
Lots of people are booking airline tickets as we speak.
James has hockey practice Sat and Sun morning. He's a hockey boy. Thanksgiving doesn't stop hockey!
My parents are coming up next weekend. Thankfully, James' game that weekend is at the reasonable hour of 10am on Saturday at the invista center. I am busy trying to think up a recipe that both they and James will like! We'll see what I can come up with.
Rustle is having a big turkey lunch on Sunday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home