Thursday, September 30, 2010

Serengeti

Is it Thursday already?

The exam schedule is pretty much done. I just need to pull it out of the scheduler. It was a crazy week as I was getting that done and I had to cover some 100 classes. Hopefully, the worst is over now.

I went to see the doctor on Tuesday again. She still couldn't figure out what it is, so stigmata is still the best current option. She gave me a prescription for a new cream, however, today it is looking a lot less red so I'm thinking the worst might be over there. Well, until the Pope releases my address and people want to come to witness it.

James' school had an open house tonight so I got to see his class and meet his teachers. I knew his morning teacher as he had her for grade 1. I really liked his afternoon teacher too. They both had concerns about James rushing his work and not taking the time to do things properly. But they both seemed to really like him and when they would speak with him he was always polite and responded in french.
The school had a book fair on as well and James picked up a new star wars book with the schematic plans for the Hoth base.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home