Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pre-season hockey school

These next 2 weeks are very busy for James as he gears up for the hockey season. This week he has pre-season hockey school. On Saturday, the tryouts for the extra training program occur (this would double his ice time every week if he is selected)
Next week he has hockey every single day!

The Queen's school year started yesterday. There were lots of police and media on campus in the morning as a student was found dead. The student was identified in this news article They haven't said how he died but he may have come out a window of the residence. I don't know if it will ever be really explained. He was going into Engineering so if I was still doing my course, he would have been one of my students.
Speaking of which, I am apparently going to be substitute teaching in my old course on the 29th. I have had to rearrange my exams work that week to accommodate my former boss who has a personal issue to deal with that day. That happens to be a big week for me as I'm doing the exam scheduling for December that week (starting on the 27th)

My work is hopping busy even though it is not our peak time. Lots of emails and phone calls, lots of things to do. The time is just flying by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home