Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sparklers

Day 1 of exams went well. I only had to run across campus once. Not bad. Actually, the proctors liked how well it ran, they asked me if it could run so well in December. Not a chance I told them! It is one thing to run 80 different exams with only a handful of students writing each one and quite another to run 700 different exams with 55000 seatings.

Jmaes still can't ride the bus. Sorting bus stuff out at this time of year is a very slow process, evidently. I would have sorted things out earlier had I known there was anything to sort out!

Big Brother tonight- Britney was evicted :( I'm hoping that Lane wins now.
On the CBS website it is listing a BB on Sunday but today they only indicated there was a show Thurs and then next Wed. with no sunday show. Maybe they changed their minds and haven't updated their website.

My mom is flying to Holland right now- hope you are having a good trip Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home