Sunday, September 05, 2010

Open

Al talked today about being open and letting people in to our lives (and I was like , dude, no problem- I've got the blog :) There are some things I can't talk about on the blog- things concerning work or things that are other people's stories to tell.
Though I'm pretty sure that all James took away from the morning was the story of the bell.

I was up at 5:30am this morning (which is sleeping in for me) and I got a wee bit of a nap in the afternoon. Very rare but very good.

I had been putting all my bills to file on top of the filing cabinet for about the last year and I finally tackled it today and filed all the documents.

My brother said that he 'only' lost power for 6 hours. (lots of time to call James!)

James is not entirely liking that tomorrow is his last day of 'freedom' before school starts.

I am listening to Sanctus Real on repeat this evening.

I don't really think rice pudding is SUCH a bad thing to have for breakfast

3 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Hope your brother got hi s power back.

James talks cute.

September 5, 2010 at 11:55:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous stf said...

story of the bell ?

September 7, 2010 at 1:50:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Uncle Nat said...

OK, that's it; tell James the next time I have a power failure, I'm calling him no matter what! (If it happens at 3:00a.m. though, I doubt he'd be too impressed!)

I guess our perceptions of time are relative; 6 hours is a long time to be without power when you have ice cream melting in your freezer, but not such a long time when they're telling some people they could be without power for 48 hours (I was fortunate that my area wasn't hit too badly).

September 7, 2010 at 7:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home