Sunday, August 29, 2010

running

I hit the ground running today and have not come to a stop until now. Luckily, I did get a good sleep last night!
I woke up, wrote a letter that I needed to. Showered. Hung the laundry out. Got breakfast for the boy and myself.
Went to Rustle to set up communion.
Went to Bay Park with James and a friend who was just returning to Church after a difficult incident. I wanted to encourage her because isolation can not be good for you.
Then James and I went to Rustle after. They were having 'soupfest'.
James and I did not have soup at the soupfest.
When I came home it was about 2pm and dinner was scheduled for 3:30 as James has power skating at 4:30 so I decided just to make dinner at 2pm. We had chicken and fries.
James is now at power skating (Amherstview)
His friend Duncan is coming over after power skating (6pm) and they'll play until 8pm.
I'm planning on heading to Calvary Bible Church (block away) for the evening service (6:30-7:30)
Then we'll watch Big Brother! Whew!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Good to hear about your weekend

August 30, 2010 at 12:19:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home