Thursday, September 02, 2010

Have you seen Earl?

The satellite photos of Earl are pretty intense. They say the storm has weakened to a Category 2 (from a 4) so hopefully that is a good sign. Batten down the hatches Uncle Nat!

One blog I read is by a guy named Shane. I think he's in France right now but he was born in England and his father was murdered by a serial killer in London. Anyway, he's a drug addict and was trying to give up heroin the past few days. He made it 2 days before he relapsed, but that is better than none, as he says. He's quite a good writer and pretty insightful into the ways of an addict. Today he wrote "Addicts may lie to others, but it's nothing compared to the bull* they tell themselves." If you can lie well to yourself you can probably lie to others and believe you are telling the truth. However, the truth will eventually come out.

My work is very busy right now. If I knew when I booked my vacations how busy this time was, I would probably have chosen my vacation differently. I have learned for next year anyway! I am back for a full time day tomorrow and am looking forward to getting a lot accomplished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Yes I heard about th e coming storm. Take care an d keep safe.

So sad to read about this young man. May the Lord help him get out of this trap.

September 3, 2010 at 12:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Amrita said...

I' ve some smile s on my blog, maybe you will like them

September 3, 2010 at 12:28:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home