environmental challenge
Shieleen alerted me to this article about a lady from Las Vegas who disappeared but was found 4 months later dead in her house. The police had searched the house with sniffer dogs but said that the dogs did not find anything because the house was an "environmental challenge". That is kind of crazy to think these dogs went through 9/11 and hurricane katrina and they come up to this house and it's too hard!
I let James stay up pretty late in the summer when there's nothing going on early in the morning. This week his camp doesn't start until 5pm- power skating! So last night he was up playing his Wii and I must have asked him to do something (but I can't remember what) and he backtalked me and so he had to switch his Wii off. And so he was tired and upset and he said something like- if you make me do this I'm going to get tired and sleep all day like my dad. It was a very interesting glimpse at how he sees things! I tried to get him to talk about it today but he wouldn't.
My sleep was rough again last night- I was up at 2am for no particular reason that I could tell!
I let James stay up pretty late in the summer when there's nothing going on early in the morning. This week his camp doesn't start until 5pm- power skating! So last night he was up playing his Wii and I must have asked him to do something (but I can't remember what) and he backtalked me and so he had to switch his Wii off. And so he was tired and upset and he said something like- if you make me do this I'm going to get tired and sleep all day like my dad. It was a very interesting glimpse at how he sees things! I tried to get him to talk about it today but he wouldn't.
My sleep was rough again last night- I was up at 2am for no particular reason that I could tell!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home