Earl comes to visit
According to the National Hurricane Center Earl is now bearing down on Nova Scotia. Earl is now a tropical storm and moving much faster than when he was a hurricane. He was a very slow moving hurricane. The slower they move the more moisture they pick up.
The eye looks to be just south of Nova Scotia right now and my brother is in north Nova Scotia so hopefully Earl will blow the worst out before it gets to him.
My mother is flying out to Holland this week I think - send the itinerary Mom- I can't remember dates until I see them written on paper!
My cousin Katie got a new job at a bigger law firm so it's a step up for her and she seems quite pleased about it.
James finished his power skating camp yesterday. He doesn't have any sports planned for today. I have a breakfast with Sandy and lunch with Kim planned. Is eating a sport? James has his last power skating class tomorrow and then doesn't have anything until pre-season hockey school starts in a couple of weeks. This will allow him to adjust to school starting up again!
The eye looks to be just south of Nova Scotia right now and my brother is in north Nova Scotia so hopefully Earl will blow the worst out before it gets to him.
My mother is flying out to Holland this week I think - send the itinerary Mom- I can't remember dates until I see them written on paper!
My cousin Katie got a new job at a bigger law firm so it's a step up for her and she seems quite pleased about it.
James finished his power skating camp yesterday. He doesn't have any sports planned for today. I have a breakfast with Sandy and lunch with Kim planned. Is eating a sport? James has his last power skating class tomorrow and then doesn't have anything until pre-season hockey school starts in a couple of weeks. This will allow him to adjust to school starting up again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home