Last day
James was in tears tonight worried about who his teacher would be and if he would have friends in his class. All his questions will be answered tomorrow. Whether he will like the answers is something else altogether! I'm sure he'll be fine.
He'd rather summer stretched on forever. That's probably a common feeling!
I did some writing therapy today- for stuff I can't write on the blog. I wrote pages and pages and it felt good. I like to write. Can you tell?
He'd rather summer stretched on forever. That's probably a common feeling!
I did some writing therapy today- for stuff I can't write on the blog. I wrote pages and pages and it felt good. I like to write. Can you tell?

2 Comments:
Ooooh sweet James, butterflie s in the stomach. I remember the anxiety a s child too.
Hope everything went well.
You write well Aphra
yeah I can tell.
hope the start of school went well for all of you <3
Post a Comment
<< Home