Do you know where your trucks are?
One day of exams left.
Today someone got the bright idea to tar the roof of the exam hall.
And tar smells.
And students don't like to write exams in smelly circumstances.
Our university has a centralized problem line that is very very good and helpful and I think they do a great job, but I had a pretty funny conversation with regards to this incident.
I called up to report the smell and they wondered what the trucks were that were associated with the smell. Now, I was at my office not at the exam hall so I did not know whose trucks they were. But they are in charge of all the trucks on campus so in theory they should know whose trucks they were. But I went over to the exam hall to find out and reported back and we sorted things out.
But I had confirmed with them a couple of weeks ago that we were running the exams these 3 days and that was all ok, but this still happened so there is still room for communication improvement!
Today someone got the bright idea to tar the roof of the exam hall.
And tar smells.
And students don't like to write exams in smelly circumstances.
Our university has a centralized problem line that is very very good and helpful and I think they do a great job, but I had a pretty funny conversation with regards to this incident.
I called up to report the smell and they wondered what the trucks were that were associated with the smell. Now, I was at my office not at the exam hall so I did not know whose trucks they were. But they are in charge of all the trucks on campus so in theory they should know whose trucks they were. But I went over to the exam hall to find out and reported back and we sorted things out.
But I had confirmed with them a couple of weeks ago that we were running the exams these 3 days and that was all ok, but this still happened so there is still room for communication improvement!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home