export
I have exported all my feeds from bloglines to google reader (Thanks for the suggestions!)
Last night, I was so exhausted I fell asleep shortly after my last post. (about 10pm) At 11pm, the phone rang. Blearily, I'm thinking- is that the phone? Indeed it was the phone. If the phone rings that late, it's a bit worrying as it is so late. But it was Karen, inviting me to a Ruth Graham thing going on in Brockville next weekend. Apparently she was pretty excited about it as she couldn't say, call me today? When I'm awake?
Busy cleaning house now!
Last night, I was so exhausted I fell asleep shortly after my last post. (about 10pm) At 11pm, the phone rang. Blearily, I'm thinking- is that the phone? Indeed it was the phone. If the phone rings that late, it's a bit worrying as it is so late. But it was Karen, inviting me to a Ruth Graham thing going on in Brockville next weekend. Apparently she was pretty excited about it as she couldn't say, call me today? When I'm awake?
Busy cleaning house now!

1 Comments:
I have done the same, but somehow Google reader is a bit cluttered up.
Enjoy th e Ruth Graham weekend
Post a Comment
<< Home