PD
James didn't make the special "PD" hockey team but he's invited to be the alternate. Most of his friends made the team. James seemed ok with it at first but Myron was pretty disappointed and that made James upset.
There was a pretty fantastic storm early in the morning. James slept through it all though- good as storms tend to freak him out.
My bike chain fell off on the way to work again so I just made it in on time.
I said goodbye to my Stirling office today. I suppose I should tell them I'm all done moving out, it's just been hard to say goodbye. And then next week I'm subbing in for the course anyway, so my goodbye is a slow process!
There was a pretty fantastic storm early in the morning. James slept through it all though- good as storms tend to freak him out.
My bike chain fell off on the way to work again so I just made it in on time.
I said goodbye to my Stirling office today. I suppose I should tell them I'm all done moving out, it's just been hard to say goodbye. And then next week I'm subbing in for the course anyway, so my goodbye is a slow process!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home