tryout
Today James is trying out for the Novice special level team. There are only a few spots available so it's not too likely he'll get on, but the way I see it, it's good practice and well worth the money (you pay to try out)
The tryout is at 2pm and his hockey school is at 4pm @ Invista.
Amrita made a good point in the comments that bad things did still happen thanks to Terry Jones. His book burning was no question a bad idea. But better to have backed down than to have done it. That would have made things a lot more unstable.
I went shopping this morning. I have lots of plans for the day! I need to dig out the winterwear. The starlings have their winter plumage going, so I figure I should get mine going as well. I also want to sort through James' room and see if there are any other toys he has outgrown that Mark and Brenda's kids might like. I also need to make a raspberry cheesecake for a function (I promised). This all on top of the regular Saturday cleaning needed!
The tryout is at 2pm and his hockey school is at 4pm @ Invista.
Amrita made a good point in the comments that bad things did still happen thanks to Terry Jones. His book burning was no question a bad idea. But better to have backed down than to have done it. That would have made things a lot more unstable.
I went shopping this morning. I have lots of plans for the day! I need to dig out the winterwear. The starlings have their winter plumage going, so I figure I should get mine going as well. I also want to sort through James' room and see if there are any other toys he has outgrown that Mark and Brenda's kids might like. I also need to make a raspberry cheesecake for a function (I promised). This all on top of the regular Saturday cleaning needed!

1 Comments:
Hi Aphra, I told my mother the 'Samuel ' story and we both shared a smile together.
Do pray for peace between Hindu and muslims in India - the Babri Mosque judgement will be pronounced on Sept. 24th - it could lead to communal violence.
Post a Comment
<< Home