Wednesday, September 15, 2010

is everyone asleep?

I stayed up late to watch the BB finale and then spent 45 minutes answering emails. Most of which involved a course I no longer have anything to do with. Let's just say it hit some skids already. They are trying really hard not to involve me, which I appreciate.

My main question about the BB finale is how come NOONE, not Lane or anyone brought up the fact that Hayden won all those prizes in the one veto competition. Lane knew this because Hayden told him. The ones watching at home knew. Noone brought it up. Why?

I had to return 'unscented' soap at SDM today because it was really scented (and I hadn't opened the package) and my eyes reacted to it and James hated it too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Some soaps are really strong scented, I like the lightly perfumed one too like sandalwood.

September 16, 2010 at 8:53:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home