stigmata
Al has figured out what is wrong with my hand! I have a stigmata and need to call the Pope :) I may have to stick with the doctor though.
It's 8:45 and I'm ready to turn in for the night. James is up until 9 watching the amazing race.
James and I went to Calvary Church this evening. It was a great service with Heather Moran sharing. I was really glad I went. James, however, does not seem to be good in situations with new people. He needs politeness bootcamp. I was pretty shocked at how rude he was to new people. It probably is rooted in shyness, but he has to learn.
Kim came over yesterday to show James and A.J. the parrots. They did well (the boys and the parrots!)- it was very nice of Kim to do that.
Some quotes that I read today:
"I have never had clarity, what I have always had is trust" Mother Theresa
"There is a land of the living and a land of the dead, and the bridge is love"
Thornton Wilder
"Everybody is someone else's weirdo"
It's 8:45 and I'm ready to turn in for the night. James is up until 9 watching the amazing race.
James and I went to Calvary Church this evening. It was a great service with Heather Moran sharing. I was really glad I went. James, however, does not seem to be good in situations with new people. He needs politeness bootcamp. I was pretty shocked at how rude he was to new people. It probably is rooted in shyness, but he has to learn.
Kim came over yesterday to show James and A.J. the parrots. They did well (the boys and the parrots!)- it was very nice of Kim to do that.
Some quotes that I read today:
"I have never had clarity, what I have always had is trust" Mother Theresa
"There is a land of the living and a land of the dead, and the bridge is love"
Thornton Wilder
"Everybody is someone else's weirdo"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home