Saturday, October 02, 2010

Summer is over

Time to dig out the scarves and mitts tomorrow.
It is now warmer inside than out.
Hockey season has begun.
James' team won their game. James got 2 goals and 2 assists.

There was a woman at the grocery store this morning who was telling her friend that she got up at 5am and now she was out shopping as her house was already clean and all the clothes washed. I was up at 5am and now it's 10:30pm and I haven't accomplished all that this inspirational woman did. lol.

The other day Al gave James some plastic hockey men. As he did he said "So you don't have to play with the paper guys anymore". To which I smirked. James will never let his 'paper league' go no matter how many plastic men he gets. He was quite happy with the plastic hockey men. Though the plastic men games are a bit too violent for my liking. At least when the paper men get violent with each other they suffer disastrous consequences!

My parents were thinking of coming on Thanksgiving but when talking to my mom today she said that the week after was better. Whichever is really fine, we're just happy to see them. Though James was not so sure as we had been thinking of having a party for Myron's 40th on the 16th or 17th. We could still do the 17th, or we could do it the week after. I've started calling him Mr. Inflexibility!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home