Saturday, October 02, 2010

Dishes

Last night, James washed his first set of dishes. This was very helpful for me and he was SOOO pleased with himself. He called Oma as soon as he finished as he wanted to share with the world his feat!

Yesterday I sent out the exam timetable to the faculties. It will go to departments next week. I am pretty happy with it, but there will always be people who aren't!

Yesterday was pretty crazy as we ran our first midterm and there were some technical problems (not our fault but we had to deal with them)

I decided not to get the new cream for my hand as it is looking so much better.

I'm off to get groceries now. I hope it's a nice enough day that I can hang laundry when I get back.

James has his first hockey game of the real season today at 3pm at the Constantine arena, in case any of his fans want to watch :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home