Brown cloak
James wants to be a jedi for Halloween. He has a lightsaber (or two) but he needs a brown cape. Anyone have one we can borrow?
The exam schedule is done and I've sent it out for the server to pickup. It only picks up once a day and then it's a done deal. I'm mostly done all the rooming as well. I'm hoping to finish that up tomorrow. I have a bunch of computer midterm stuff to get on top of first and then I will be rooming away tomorrow.
I had an interesting phone conversation today. The person was calling as he did not like the time of his exam and he told me that he was a research chair and then he paused. As if I was supposed to say something? I didn't, I just waited for him to continue.
My contract was renewed until June 2012, so I guess I'll be around for a few more exam cycles.
Happy birthday to Karrie tomorrow! For your present, I give you an exam schedule?
The exam schedule is done and I've sent it out for the server to pickup. It only picks up once a day and then it's a done deal. I'm mostly done all the rooming as well. I'm hoping to finish that up tomorrow. I have a bunch of computer midterm stuff to get on top of first and then I will be rooming away tomorrow.
I had an interesting phone conversation today. The person was calling as he did not like the time of his exam and he told me that he was a research chair and then he paused. As if I was supposed to say something? I didn't, I just waited for him to continue.
My contract was renewed until June 2012, so I guess I'll be around for a few more exam cycles.
Happy birthday to Karrie tomorrow! For your present, I give you an exam schedule?

1 Comments:
Jordan's going to be R2-D2.
Post a Comment
<< Home