10pm
It is now 10pm on Sunday and I still haven't dug out the scarves and gloves. As my bike ride in tomorrow will likely be nippy, I should do this. I also haven't ironed my clothes for tomorrow, but I don't expect anyone to notice that. I try to stop doing chores at 10pm.
Now that I have covered what I *didn't* accomplish, let's move on to what I *did* accomplish.
I went to Rustle in the morning. Al spoke on faith.
At the end he played this song that I have been enjoying on repeat ever since.
When I got home, I cut down dead flowers in my back garden for brush collection. This was more of a workout than you might think. I didn't finish all of them but I have until the 18th (our brush collection week this year)
I assisted James in washing the lunch dishes. He is getting a kick out of washing dishes and I am encouraging it :)
Then I made dinner.
James and I went to Calvary church for the evening service.
Then James watched the Amazing Race. I caught a bit of it. They had the teams racing in what seemed to be a very poor town in Africa. It was interesting to see how the teams responded to this. Then their challenge was to sell sunglasses. In a poor area I don't know if I would want to set the challenge as selling stuff but maybe it wasn't as poor as it looked.
Then I washed the dinner dishes and vacuumed.
James has his first hockey practice in the M-Center tomorrow!
Now that I have covered what I *didn't* accomplish, let's move on to what I *did* accomplish.
I went to Rustle in the morning. Al spoke on faith.
At the end he played this song that I have been enjoying on repeat ever since.
When I got home, I cut down dead flowers in my back garden for brush collection. This was more of a workout than you might think. I didn't finish all of them but I have until the 18th (our brush collection week this year)
I assisted James in washing the lunch dishes. He is getting a kick out of washing dishes and I am encouraging it :)
Then I made dinner.
James and I went to Calvary church for the evening service.
Then James watched the Amazing Race. I caught a bit of it. They had the teams racing in what seemed to be a very poor town in Africa. It was interesting to see how the teams responded to this. Then their challenge was to sell sunglasses. In a poor area I don't know if I would want to set the challenge as selling stuff but maybe it wasn't as poor as it looked.
Then I washed the dinner dishes and vacuumed.
James has his first hockey practice in the M-Center tomorrow!

1 Comments:
Woo, iy cold in your place. We are in th e 80s now and lower sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home