Monday, September 01, 2008

Driving

This is John, sinking the boat. Look in the water: he is in the yellow boat, sunk! (He did get it to float just after this)
Everything in life, I have come to conclude, is about 15 minutes too long. Except for summer- summer never begins early enough and always ends too soon. Peter Gzowski.
I took the car out for a drive this morning as the streets were quiet. It took me a while to get a feel for where the far side of the car was. The first time I went round and parked- I was about a foot away from the curb. And I was driving like that too- really far away from the right side. But the second time around I had some better bearings. I saw a lot of Bob and Carolyn's and Sarah and Paul's houses. They were probably all asleep and didn't see me! (Lucky for them!) So I am ok with driving as long as there is noone else on the road :) The car drives really nice though!

I was up for quite a while in the night. Apparently Karen was too. I'm pretty tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home