Put the bird to bed
At night, I have to put a towel over Kassie's cage so that she doesn't get night frights. Last night I forgot to put her to bed. Around midnight she had a night fright. Once I switch on the light, the fright stops. I switched on the light and went over. Then I noticed that James had opened Kiki's door earlier in the day and she was now gone from her cage. I look around a bit but don't see her. Finally, she flies out from under the kitchen table. I had covered Kassie's cage at this point so Kiki flew on top of the towel. I thought that was a fine place for her to sleep and switched out the light and went back to bed. I heard Kassie a bit agitated, but not too serious so I didn't get up again. When I got up in the morning Kiki was gone again. I for a second time in 6 hours was searching for her. I found her by the back door this time and she was pretty pooped. She had no energy to fly back to her cage. I had to pick her up (and she normally doesn't like this) and pop her back in. Finally, closing the door. And I told Lesley that birds were easier than fish! Ha!
Myron picked up the car yesterday and it looks pretty in our driveway. It smells a lot because they treated it with some rust proofing thing before we picked it up.
Today Jay invited Myron to a party for those who helped him in his quest (Myron did some paddling with him way back) and I have a With meeting at the Church. So, I think James will come with me to the meeting and then Myron can pick him up after he's done at the party. (I can't see Myron lasting too long)
Myron picked up the car yesterday and it looks pretty in our driveway. It smells a lot because they treated it with some rust proofing thing before we picked it up.
Today Jay invited Myron to a party for those who helped him in his quest (Myron did some paddling with him way back) and I have a With meeting at the Church. So, I think James will come with me to the meeting and then Myron can pick him up after he's done at the party. (I can't see Myron lasting too long)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home