Better outside than in

My mothers' garden has a bit of a tilt so it makes it appear that the people on the left of the photo are much taller than the people on the right. The really short person in yellow actually IS shorter than everybody else though.
Today I finished sorting through all the rest of the garage stuff, so I can give Al his tarp back. I did 4 loads of laundry, which I happily hung outside. I mowed the lawn, but my arms were too tired to whippersnipper. I trimmed some of the neighbours' tree that hangs into our lawn. I have to get the ladder out to get the top bits, otherwise when it snows (!) the branches hit our roof. It was a glorious day to be outside today.
I did some inside stuff too like washing dishes, making lunch and making a pizza crust for dinner but I tried to be outside as much as I could.
I also voted for Jason and Matt's entry to the Hockey night in Canada theme song. You can view their entry and vote at:
http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/mediadetail/314679
* Listen to the song.
* Click "sign up", and create a user account with any name and password.
* Go back to the entry page here: http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/mediadetail/314679
* Give the song 5 stars.
* Click "Add to favourites".
* Leave a comment that says how much you love the song.
I dreamt we bought 131 Kingscourt (I don't know if this house even exists) which would put us very close to Bob and Carolyn. Apparently, I am buying so much, my subconscious wants to buy more!

1 Comments:
You probably can't get 131 Kingscourt but you could probably buy the house across the street from us. There is an open house tomorrow. Check it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home