War

Yesterday morning my birds woke me at 4am because they were freaked out about the mouse. I came out and the cheeky thing was looking out at me. I vowed that it was war.
Last night, Myron set some traps and I moved the birds to the front room, so they wouldn't wake me up when the mouse met his demise.
However, at 5am this morning, James came SCREAMING into my room saying there was something "FLYING" in the front room. Yes, the birds are there I advise him.
So, I've been up since 5am today and up since 4am yesterday. The only casualty in the war so far seems to be my sleep. (The mouse would like you to know he is just fine!)

1 Comments:
(The mouse would like you to know he is just fine!)
lol - you make me smile :)
Post a Comment
<< Home