Out
Today we are heading to St. C so there will probably not be much in the way of posting for the week.
James and I have some errands to run in the morning. Myron has a meeting with Vince. We'll take the train in the afternoon. James is uber-excited.
I had a really interesting dream this morning that I am just now trying to process.
My neighbour had me up at 4am again (at least it sounded like my neighbour I had no visual confirmation, which I evidently should have before claiming people are having a party :) when she asked a guy why he was running away. He said he wasn't running away that he had something he had to do. At 4 in the morning?
Anyway, have great week y'all!
James and I have some errands to run in the morning. Myron has a meeting with Vince. We'll take the train in the afternoon. James is uber-excited.
I had a really interesting dream this morning that I am just now trying to process.
My neighbour had me up at 4am again (at least it sounded like my neighbour I had no visual confirmation, which I evidently should have before claiming people are having a party :) when she asked a guy why he was running away. He said he wasn't running away that he had something he had to do. At 4 in the morning?
Anyway, have great week y'all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home