Sunday, August 03, 2008

Rain in the sunshine

First I would like to apologize to Sarah and Paul for implying that they were having a good time yesterday when they were, in fact, not home! It must have been another family celebrating. I WAS wondering what they would be celebrating - Bob's birthday (a bit early) or Joanna leaving (bit of a sad event to celebrate, but you never know!). But in fact they were not celebrating at all!

James and I had a good time at Church. It was surprisingly relaxing when James had other children to play with afterwards and he went out with the kids during the sermon.

James wanted to take a bus home from Rustle, but I had read the schedule wrong and so we waited at the bus stop for a bit, but then walked home.

I cleaned the birds' cages today, outside in the rain while the sun was shining. Kim is picking them up tonight as the birds are going on vacation to gananoque while we are going to St. C.

As the trip nears, James finds it very important to call Oma a LOT to plan things out. So we go from once a week phone calls to multiple phone calls a day. I hope Oma enjoys the popularity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home